Returns and refunds
How to return products for a refund
As a part of our money-back guarantee, we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you wish to return a part, please follow the return policy guidelines below.
- Email Customer Service or call (800) 524-7467 to request a return authorization (RA) number. We cannot process returns that do not include an RA number.
- Customer Service will provide you with the shipping address to send the returned item. You must include the RA number on the label. We cannot accept any returned products sent to our customer service address: PO Box 110651 Nashville, TN, 37222
- Refunds will be issued once we have received, inspected, and processed the part(s).
- Returned parts must be in "as new" condition and shipped in their original packages and shipping cartons. If the original carton is not available, the part must be packaged correctly to ensure safe shipping. We cannot issue a credit for items that return to our facility damaged, or for items that have been partially or fully installed or painted. No returns will be accepted after 30 days and all returns must be returned within 14 days from the date that the return authorization is given. If the part shipped to you is defective or if you received the incorrect part (at the fault of Get All Parts) Get All Parts will pay the return shipping charges. Photos of the item in question may be required when making this claim. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer and original shipping charges will not be refunded with the exception of items incorrectly shipped or defective after management review.
- The original invoice, or a copy, must be included with the item.
It is extremely important that you inspect your shipment thoroughly before accepting and signing for the merchandise. Even though the box and packaging may be intact, it is possible the product could have arrived damaged.
Freight shipments and UPS Ground shipments
Before accepting delivery, check for both internal and external damage. Remove the product from its packaging and inspect for damage. If you notice damage to the product, refuse the package and note the damage on the bill of lading. Please call our customer service immediately at (800) 524-7467 after refusing the delivery to obtain a return authorization number.
Please note: Please make certain to inspect and examine the product for any signs of damage. Once you have signed for the delivery of the product via freight, Get All Parts will not be able to file a claim with the trucking or shipping company. You will be responsible for filling all claims with the shipper. It is imperative that a thorough inspection of all packages is done before signing.
Returning defective or incorrect parts
If you received an incorrect or defective part, you may return it for an exchange or replacement. Please contact Customer Service to explain the problem. We will create a new order for the part and issue an RA for the original part. Get All Parts will ship the replacement part as soon as freight charges have been paid for the returned part and the part is on its way back to us.
Refused shipment or failed delivery
If you have refused delivery of your shipment, please contact Customer Service immediately at (800) 524-7467. Shipped items that are either refused by the customer or are unable to be delivered due to continual failed delivery attempts will be returned to Get All Parts, and you will be credited the amount of the sale, not including shipping and handling. Please allow up to 14 business days for a credit to be issued. It is your responsibility to make immediate and adequate arrangements with the shipping company to accept a shipment in the event of a failed delivery.
If you return an item purchased during a promotion (e.g. 30 percent off an item, 10 percent store-wide sale, $5 off your next purchase), we will refund the amount paid for the item at the time of purchase, or authorize an exchange equal to that paid amount.
Get All Parts' discretion
Get All Parts reserves the right to deny any exchange or return request. Please do not install damaged or install incorrectly shipped items, as doing so will void our return policy. Any parts that have been modified, installed, or damaged in any way by the customer may result in denial of a refund and/or exchange request.